Author Topic: Three Word Story  (Read 29063 times)

Offline CrypticApathy

• View Profile
Re: Three Word Story
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2012, 11:49:21 PM »
At the dawn of the Eternal Flame ceremony, members were busy with the war preparations against word games.
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse.
The bird of Hermes is my name, Eat my wings to make me tame.

Offline Alphagold3

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2012, 12:07:32 AM »
At the dawn of the Eternal Flame ceremony, members were busy with the war preparations against word games.
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors

Offline Koowluh

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 21, 2012, 07:57:03 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and

Offline Voxil

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 21, 2012, 12:46:59 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with

Offline Koey

• The one trapped in the Hamster ball.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2012, 03:12:42 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little

Offline Koowluh

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2013, 06:49:49 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 06, 2013, 08:06:50 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal.

I'm renewing this topic for the sheer amount of potential awesome.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline Victorii

• Victorii is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 06, 2013, 09:58:43 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they

Offline rebeccabuffet

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2013, 09:53:12 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they are seeking revenge

Offline Victorii

• Victorii is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2013, 02:55:09 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they are seeking revenge

There was more on the second page. Come join us over here!
« Last Edit: April 12, 2013, 11:44:16 PM by Teremus »

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2013, 11:43:29 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the

I make this game, James.

Offline WWKnight

• View Profile
    • dTCG Sanctum - One stop for all your IW needs!
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2013, 04:47:06 AM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif
I'm a pretty big deal around here.

Feel privileged.

Offline Krimnox

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2013, 12:02:33 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into

Offline Calamity

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2013, 07:27:00 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss
Just a poor asian college student in the middle of an island in the pacific living of Cup Noodle and Spam.

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2013, 09:29:23 PM »
In the far, far, far, far end of the temple complex where cute fuzzy bunnies started to kill.  Everyone felt they were the apocalypse. Word Game Warriors stood up and rocked out with cute, fuzzy, little killers from beyond the hallowed portal. Totally unexpected they lept at the notorious "E" thif, who fell into the dark abyss and found candy.

I make this game, James.