I know it has been a long time since anyone has posted in this thread, but I didn’t see any of these suggestions below, and I am still willing to believe the mods have a chance of looking at some of these and maybe doing something about them.
I have either had problems with these, or heard other people complain about them in game:
1) Make counters (such as on Tome of the Dead much bigger, or show up on the enlarged card when it is clicked on/hovered over. It can be hard to know how many counters are on the card unless you have been keeping track.
2) Allow cards in your opponents hand that are visible (through cards such as Tower of Truth) to be enlarged when hovered over. It can be very hard to see them sometimes, which stops some of the effect.
3) Add an option so that holding down the mouse will slowly advance through the turns animations, instead of having to click for every action that happened in that turn before you can make any moves for the next turn.
4) Clicking on an opponent’s avatar in a match brings up their chat window. Sometimes you accidentally x-out of the chat box, and don’t know how to reopen it (Not everyone knows about the [/w "name of player" "message”] method).
5) Make global chat shortcuts more obvious to players. Possibly by putting them in System Chat. (ex: [/w "name of player" "message”] to message a player who isn’t a friend.
6) Allowing keyboard up/down/left/right commands to sort through decks in deck builder and constructed, and through items in the inventory. This is already in place for deck builder, why not these other modes as well?
7) Be able to sort inventory items into folders, open multiple items at once, or at least not have the inventory menu reset each time an item is opened. Personally, I don’t care about the free commons and uncommons I get from logging in each week, and they, and a few other items, take up spots in my inventory that make it much harder to get to the item I actually want to open. When I am trying to open a lot of items, this gets especially frustrating.
8 ) Make the “Help” button at the top instead say “Help/Report a Bug”.
Suggestions restating other posters earlier in the thread:
1) Be able to have multiple chat windows open at once, and not having your current text deleted when transitioning to/from a match.
2) Allow a single or group of decks to be marked as “favorites”. Then let these decks show up first in constructed every time.
3) Be able to select multiple decks for constructed, and have the game randomly choose one of the decks for you to use when a match starts. Somewhat similarly to what used to be possible when there were multiple game modes (I miss merged…).
4) Be able to see multiple rows of cards in deck builder at once. Even 2 rows would be very helpful.
5) Make the “Invite to Trade” and “Invite to Game” buttons on the chat boxes bigger, or include them in the chat boxes instead of putting them on top of them.
6) Add an indicator in other player’s (open) chat windows that indicates whether they are online, in a match, or free for trade/game invites.