Author Topic: Temporary Mass Reality Shift and comes into play abilities  (Read 907 times)

Offline Berabouman

• View Profile
Temporary Mass Reality Shift and comes into play abilities
« on: April 25, 2014, 10:39:39 AM »
Just would like to mention that I ask these questions because I don't have the cards to test them myself. :)

Say I control 10 characters and a Sacullas, and I use Temporary Mass Reality Shift. How much damage does my opponent take? I.e when exactly does Sacullas come back into play?

Offline Dreamplume

• Dream of a Dreamplume
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Mass Reality Shift and comes into play abilities
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2014, 11:00:03 AM »
This is doesn't work mate because it will only count Sacullas doing 2 damage when all the cards come back into play by Temporary Mass Reality Shift however it does work with Controlled Temporal Anomaly the damage will be 24 each time so switch Mass reality for Controlled Temporal.

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2014, 03:25:39 PM »
Really? That doesn't seem like it's working as intended because you still have all the characters come back at the same time. Maybe try reporting it?
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline Held

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2014, 08:50:06 PM »
I think, it's just not clear if it is intended to work (deal much dmg or just 2). Same with Lucca. But I think it has to work with phase bot, atm it doesn't.
Btw: "Avarrach has risen" should be the same problem. If I remember correctly, there the position of Sacculas in your graveyard is important.