Author Topic: Shifting Stone and Infected Knight (as well as other 0 power characters)  (Read 860 times)

Offline Berabouman

• View Profile
If I use Shifting Stone on a 0 power character, does it die instantly? Or does it get to attack first?

I'm obviously concerned about Infected Knight, but what about any 0 power character? Exactly at what part of the turn do they die?

Offline valzyf

• View Profile
If their 0 power gets changed to 0 health, with shifting stone, they would immediately die. They don't get to attack, because abilities go off before creatures attack.

Offline Agrivane

• View Profile

This enables the disarm / shifting stone combination, which is the same type of fun as give-him-a-jetpack / anti-air and make-em-undead / zom-b-gone combos.  Dehumanize / heat wave is one I haven't seen very much. 

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
Probably cause the latter requires 10 resources which means you're spending your entire turn to kill one guy. >.>
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline ceces

• View Profile
Probably cause the latter requires 10 resources which means you're spending your entire turn to kill one guy. >.>
8 :P

also lingbaos loves dehumanize