Author Topic: Nothing evil going on here....  (Read 907 times)

Offline chaosangel2112

• Fire for Effect!
    • View Profile
Nothing evil going on here....
« on: April 08, 2014, 12:55:48 AM »
As some of you may or may not have noticed my secret *cough*evil*cough* lair came under assualt approximately thirty six hours ago.  The fighting from the attempted assault and subsequent defense was so intense it caused a micro climate change in the area.
Before:

After:

The climate change thawed the ice in the region and caused minor flooding in some of the sub-basements and new construction areas.  Do not fret though, as you can see from the aerial photos construction is well under way and we are currently drafting plans for a second area.

Currently we do not know who the perpetrators of this dastardly deed were.  We do have our suspicions however.  I have my security team combing security surveillance of the assault and we will report back with screen shots once our preliminary investigations are complete.  Any information leading to the discovery of the perpatrators will be handsomly rewarded and can be reported by clicking the link in my signature and voting.  Thank you for your time and patience.

Chaos Inc.

Offline Benionin

• Let's talk about this
    • View Profile
Re: Nothing evil going on here....
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2014, 09:28:20 AM »
I suspect your competitor Genesis Industries. Combined Industrial Espionage, sabotage, and act of war coming from the premier technocracy of Infinity Wars.

Personally, I prefer to buy my security drones from Chaos Inc, but as GI offers them at such lower prices and you know how hard the economy for evil overlord loreninjas is these days, I find myself forced more and more often to purchase from them. You don't have coupons, do you?
Resident LoreNinja, Tavern-Ninja
Gao Han or Gao Home!
Into the Fray, a novel of Infinity Wars
Weekly Storywriting Stream