Author Topic: UI Improvement Suggestions  (Read 12316 times)

Offline ceces

• View Profile
Re: UI Improvements
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2014, 01:03:40 PM »
So we're going to leave foils out of the Token Generation love? :(

Anyways, I think it'd be nice to know how many of a given premium card exists so I know when I have something that is worth a pretty penny. XD

it's just foils don't look at shiny as gold/plats D:

Offline Agrivane

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2014, 08:28:46 PM »
it's just foils don't look at shiny as gold/plats D:

I would like to see the UI option to make Gold & Plat effects static.  I find the marquee strobe effect quite irritating visually, playing against premium decks gives me a headache.   :-[

Offline Noobshock

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 30, 2014, 10:55:06 AM »
Now that rarity isn't displaying as text anymore, the soulbound lock icon should be moved a little bit for better at a glance readability. And common/uncommon colors should probably be made a little easier to distinguish.
Greasy electronic music right down here:
http://tinyurl.com/nh7jrlg

Offline Cthulhu Girl

• Will bite if provoked
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Network
« Reply #33 on: April 30, 2014, 06:28:12 PM »
Updated to include everyone's suggestions!
Visit my YouTube channel for informative card and deck analysis videos, as well as highlights from my stream: https://www.youtube.com/user/CthulhuGirl00

Offline Noobshock

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 01, 2014, 12:01:44 AM »
I'm sorry if this has been suggested before (not sure?) but there really needs to be a way to sit back and check out the FULL SIZE CARDS (and the art that comes with em) in the deck builder. By full size I mean the size you get when click on weekly quest rewards for example.

Here's the summoner of the deep cut out of the quest reward UI:

And now here's what you get in the deck builder:

#1 looks NEAT, #2 definitely hurts a bit from the downsize. We need a way to display FULL SIZE and admire the art from the deckbuilder or however we browse our collection.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2014, 12:03:47 AM by Noobshock »

Offline DefenestratedCow

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 01, 2014, 01:56:12 AM »
While I do agree with you, Noobshock, I believe you posted the wrong screenshot for the second picture.

Maybe if you were to click on the picture of the card on the left, it would pop up like they do in game?

Offline Noobshock

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2014, 09:34:09 AM »
2nd picture is the maximum size you'll get while browsing through the deckbuilders (the one that displays in the top left area). There's currently no option to click on the card to zoom in.

Offline ceces

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2014, 01:58:20 PM »
I do wish there could be an option to look at cards like the first picture noob posted...also wish you could hide the text sometimes, because sometimes the text covers a lot :(

Offline DefenestratedCow

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2014, 08:03:32 PM »
2nd picture is the maximum size you'll get while browsing through the deckbuilders (the one that displays in the top left area). There's currently no option to click on the card to zoom in.

I'm sorry if my post was unclear, but the second part was supposed to be a suggestion.  I'm thinking that would be a good way to be able to see the full art without it taking up any extra space in the deckbuilder.

Offline ceces

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 03, 2014, 08:32:54 AM »
the lock for telling you the card is soulbound is ugly :( they need to change that...also soulbound/not soulbound not stacking in deck building is a little annoying :(

Offline The_Fallen

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2014, 10:35:28 AM »
soulbound/not soulbound not stacking in deck building is a little annoying :(

Actually i like that, so you can different soulbound cards from the others very quickly.

Some suggestions I didn't read in the opening post, but were suggested many times:

Cards: See debuffs, buffs on them. (Hunt is a debuff in this case.)

Deck builder: Way more sorting options:
Card cost
Edition
Recently added (not only 24 hours)
Power or Defense
Character type
=> Shortly the same way aletas archive works.
Still waiting. Hope declining.

For bugfixing information: Proud Windows XP User

Offline Cthulhu Girl

• Will bite if provoked
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Network
« Reply #41 on: May 13, 2014, 05:48:51 AM »
Updated with the latest suggestions from here and a couple other threads. Plus cleaned up the formatting a little bit :)
Visit my YouTube channel for informative card and deck analysis videos, as well as highlights from my stream: https://www.youtube.com/user/CthulhuGirl00

Offline Coolcor

• View Profile
Re: UI Improvement Suggestions
« Reply #42 on: May 13, 2014, 09:02:01 PM »
So in the deckbuilder right now there is a tiny dropdown menu in the corner to tell the game what format it should show legality for. I feel like this menu should also be able to make your collection show only cards legal in the selected format. I also think it would be helpful if the list of all your decks could be sorted under the formats you save your decks as. This format selection should maybe become bigger and in a more obvious spot if it will gain this functionality.

Offline aldin

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 14, 2014, 02:15:19 PM »
Chat

Would like to see separate tabs for trading different rarities.  At the very least, have a Premium Trade tab for Epic, Legendary, Plat, Gold and Foil and a Standard Trade tab for Rares, Uncommons and Commons.  As a newbish sidenote to this, one of my more difficult barriers entering the game at this point has been that trying to trade for lower level stuff is difficult in the current trade channel which is heavily weighted toward premium trades.
He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 15, 2014, 12:00:53 AM »
I'm up for some lower level trades. I'm trying to collect Uncontrolled Rifts. Don't really care about them being golf, foil, or anything like that. Sadly, I also don't have a huge selection of tradable uncommons either, but mayhaps I might still have something of interest. Anyways, I do agree that drying to do such trades in the current trade channel seems difficult if not impossible. :(
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.