Author Topic: More rules questions  (Read 723 times)

Offline Berabouman

• View Profile
More rules questions
« on: March 25, 2014, 03:33:49 AM »
1. About Ireul, Vanguard of Ruin - if he comes into play and your opponent casts Mass Death with all his characters in the support zone, do all of them die? Or it depends on the initiative?

2. Does Raise Dead trigger comes into play abilities?

3. I played a match against Nysrugh and my opponent ate his own Torch Bearers to fuel Nysrugh. When Nysrugh died due to his own ability, the Torch Bearers came back into play but I took no damage. Is this a bug or does Nysrugh not trigger comes into play abilities?

Offline Cthulhu Girl

• Will bite if provoked
    • View Profile
    • Infinite Network
Re: More rules questions
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2014, 04:02:20 AM »
1. About Ireul, Vanguard of Ruin - if he comes into play and your opponent casts Mass Death with all his characters in the support zone, do all of them die? Or it depends on the initiative?

Your opponent's support characters aren't moved until Ireul, Vanguard of Ruin actually successfully makes an attack (ie during the combat phase). If you play Ireul and your opponent casts Mass Death, Ireul will die in the abilities phase and never make an attack so your opponent's support character will never move. This is true regardless of initiative. Also note that they doesn't move during the combat phase until Ireul himself attacks so all the characters in the attack zone ahead of him will attack before your opponent's support characters will move and Ireul himself attacks.

2. Does Raise Dead trigger comes into play abilities?

Yes, so does Awaken and Dark Wish as well as cards like Temporal Anomaly, Verore Kidnapper, etc.

3. I played a match against Nysrugh and my opponent ate his own Torch Bearers to fuel Nysrugh. When Nysrugh died due to his own ability, the Torch Bearers came back into play but I took no damage. Is this a bug or does Nysrugh not trigger comes into play abilities?

I'd say that's a bug if it did indeed not dock the health.
Visit my YouTube channel for informative card and deck analysis videos, as well as highlights from my stream: https://www.youtube.com/user/CthulhuGirl00