1. If a card like Shikana, Who Demands Tribute dies to other causes than its sacrifice trigger, does it still trigger its effect and kill all characters in all combat zones? (I'm using Shikana as an example but there are other similar cards.)
2. If you Lightning Blast a Secluded Constructor (or any other creature for that matter) during your initiative and it dies, does your opponent still get to make use of its ability?
3. If you Suppress a Secluded Constructor, is the creature still sacrificed?
4. Currently, Ghost Knight can be sacrificed to Shikana indefinitely, even though Shikana's text doesn't say "target". Or is all sacrificing targeted? Basically is this is a bug or working as intended?
5. If you use Awaken, Raise Dead or some other means to return a Unique character from your graveyard when you already have another copy of that character in play, what happens?