Author Topic: What is the deal with Coyle?  (Read 5097 times)

Offline DrayGon777

• Friendly Neighborhood Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: What is the deal with Coyle?
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2014, 12:43:01 AM »
Except the flavor text suggests that he had apparently jumped to the Old World earlier, and recently jumped to Avarrach.
Just so you guys know, if you're ever vs WWK, just start putting out random numbers and mathematical symbols, he will surrender.

Offline Qfasa

• View Profile
    • русскоязычный сайт об Infinity Wars и других цифровых ККИ (Russian site about Infinity Wars and other digital TCGs).
« Reply #16 on: March 28, 2014, 06:30:25 PM »
Full story of Agent Coyle from Elphie: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O4pWOO2NxxI#t=1598 (there are minor spoilers about new Agents Coyle in the video).
www.TCGO.ru – русскоязычный сайт об Infinity Wars и других цифровых ККИ (Russian site about Infinity Wars and other digital TCGs).

Offline WWKnight

• View Profile
    • dTCG Sanctum - One stop for all your IW needs!
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2014, 01:16:12 AM »
Aka...

A wizard did it.
I'm a pretty big deal around here.

Feel privileged.

Offline marsgreekgod

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2014, 05:37:52 AM »
I am pretty sure he is meant to be a very mysterious character to us right now. And the Coyle is the same Coyle in all the factions. He is capable of traveling to different worlds and uses different disguises. What his goal is, is unknown right now. He is likely stealing information from every faction or something like that. The 2 of him in Talich is just him going back and forth from Flame Dawn and Genesis Industries.
A cool thing about him is that he is always 2 purity, so you can't play 2 different Coyles at the same time.

with Enyah, of the Endless Possibilities, you can have 3 (alpha, and two others)

Thats the true power of Enyah

Offline -tHeGaMe-

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2014, 10:29:58 AM »
i would rather have 7 coyles with 3 alpha one and 4 of any other coyle xD

Time to play -tHeGaMe-

Offline BlackCandymen

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2014, 04:43:21 PM »
Damn it! I am actually working on a Story build around Agent Coyle... The problem is... wrighting it in ENGLISH is a pain for me to read (really i lack the skill) so would there be someone, who can translate from German to English? If not, I will find a way...I do... >:(