Author Topic: [Beta Invitations] Existing player invites.  (Read 49813 times)

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
[Beta Invitations] Existing player invites.
« on: October 14, 2013, 02:05:06 PM »
Hello again everyone,

With this last major content patch we rolled out the new invitation system. Now we know the system isn't working perfectly yet, but I wanted to make sure that anyone looking for invitations in between invite events had a central hub to go to place their name on the ballot to get an invite. You have a few options here so let's go over all of them:

1] Place your name on the mailing list at www.infinitywarsgame.com

2] Reply in this thread with your username, State "I would like an invitation", and tell us where you heard about Infinity Wars from.

3] Keep an eye on all of our social media channels as we'll be kicking off some big invite events every now and then so stay tuned.

Last but not least, what better way to be a part of Infinity Wars than helping the campaign to get us on Steam via the greenlight process? Please, if you enjoy the vision and direction of the game, support us by giving us your vote and telling a friend. Follow the link below to vote:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=105974257

For those who are currently in the game wishing to invite these wonderful new players into the beta, you may do so by clicking on one of your slots in the Master/Apprentice boxes on your home page. From there you may type in the username of one of these usernames in the recruit area given. If you wish to inform the user they've been invited, you may do so here by stating their username, and saying "You have an invite from me waiting for you".

If you have someone respond to you and do not immediately see the invitation, please be sure to check your spam/junk folders. If the invitation is nowhere to be found after 24 hours, please e-mail Support@Lightmare.com.au so we can sort you out.

Thank you for being a part of our beta.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 02:29:30 PM by Teremus »
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline Flyingstickman

• View Profile
Re: [Beta Invitations] Existing player invites.
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2013, 02:18:48 PM »
I would like an invitation, my name is Flyingstickman I heard about Infinity wars from a friend who send me the Trailer.

Offline LordMacko

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2013, 03:37:36 PM »
I would like an invitation, my login is LordMacko. I have heard about IW at a hearthstone's reddit page, i have also managed to play a little bit during the free TWITCH weekend and i fell in love with the game.

Offline Teremus

• Really Cool Moose
  • Hide your cheese.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2013, 04:04:21 PM »
I would like an invitation, my login is LordMacko. I have heard about IW at a hearthstone's reddit page, i have also managed to play a little bit during the free TWITCH weekend and i fell in love with the game.

If you are in the game via the TWITCH code, you do not lose access. It is a permanent account.
No seriously, I really like cheese.

Quote from: Poga
I make this game, James.

Offline LordMacko

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2013, 04:11:05 PM »
O.o that was pretty dumb of me for not checking it. Thanks for the info, back to playing then :)

Offline Flyingstickman

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2013, 04:25:08 PM »
O.o that was pretty dumb of me for not checking it. Thanks for the info, back to playing then :)
I also want to play it :(

Offline Flyingstickman

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2013, 04:33:16 PM »
Thank you!

Offline IcyWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2013, 08:11:40 PM »
Hi, I would like an invitation. My name is IcyWrath, and i heard about Infinity Wars when I saw the trailer on Youtube.  ;D

Offline hibolt

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2013, 08:35:41 PM »
Invited you IcyWrath

Offline IcyWrath

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2013, 08:48:48 PM »
Thanks  ;D

Offline Pathadre

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2013, 09:29:13 PM »
I would like an invitation.  I have seen this game discussed in several TCG forums and on reddit, and also saw the game on the Steam Greenlight games and gave it a thumbs up since it does look very interesting.

Offline Svetozar

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2013, 11:57:27 PM »
I would like an invitation.  I have seen this game discussed in several TCG forums and on reddit, and also saw the game on the Steam Greenlight games and gave it a thumbs up since it does look very interesting.

I'm happy to send you an invite but your user name hasn't been created for the client.  The forum & game usernames are separate.

Offline OtherPlayers

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 15, 2013, 12:19:54 AM »
Edit: Got one! Thanks!
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:55:31 AM by OtherPlayers »

Offline Metronomy

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2013, 12:39:18 AM »
I would like an invitation. Have to say that i heard about the game on the official hearthstone forums. Since Hearthstone seems somewhat oversimplified and i am an experienced CCG Player (MTG for 15 years) i checked out Infinity Wars on twitch and I realy would like to try it out now. Game-Username is also Metronomy
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 12:41:25 AM by Metronomy »

Offline Pathadre

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 15, 2013, 12:40:09 AM »

I'm happy to send you an invite but your user name hasn't been created for the client.  The forum & game usernames are separate.

Thank you very much, did not realize they were separate.  I just created my game account with the same username.