Author Topic: Fanfiction.  (Read 857 times)

Offline Ihrie

• View Profile
Fanfiction.
« on: August 24, 2013, 07:02:23 PM »
I was challenged to write this, I was asked to write this, so I said screw it. the first (to my knowledge) IW fan fiction.
Based on as much lore as I know, which means its likely 90% wrong, and full of characters inspired from actual players
(guess if you can!) this is my silly attempt at making something cool.

Admins, devs, please feel free to correct or delete if it sucks. So far, I'm only posting a snippet to set the mood, in the hopes for good responses:

He raised his head blearily, noting the trickle of blood into one eye. The other eye took in the devastation; collapsed houses, fires everywhere, demons rampaging through the streets amidst the madcap laughter and shrill screams. Of the keep itself, only rubble remained, sharp jagged accusing fingers pointing at an uncaring sky.

the same uncaring sky that the freed demon had vanished into like a demented knight into the sunset, veroria's only hope in its giant hands, just before releasing its brethren into the chaos in its wake. Now it was time to leave, or join the growing portion of the remaining populace...as remains. Shaking his head clear, stumbling into a run, he grabbed the nearest weapon; a broken sword. It wasn't his, since his had snapped at the hilt, and a good 2 feet of burnished steel remained on this one.

Breaking into a run he didn't even glance as the lesser demons continued their rampage, cutting down civilians trying to flee with reckless bloodlust. Survival was no longer about the fittest now, it was about luck and he knew it. to be able to save anyone, he first had to save himself.

Offline Kilroy512

• View Profile
Re: Fanfiction.
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2013, 12:39:24 AM »
Not bad, look forward to more. Also, check your PMs, I'd like to offer you a spot in the Fan Faction Index if you are interested in making an arc.
Quote from: WWKnight
You are probably going to end up quoting me in your sig.  Everyone else already has.